The Greater Austin STEM Ecosystem Champions Board is comprised of representatives from various stakeholder institutions and audiences across the area who champion the efforts of ecosystem. The champions board:
- Shares the efforts of the ecosystem throughout their networks and organizations.
- Provides guidance for the Ecosystem, including direction and desired outcomes and goals.
- Represents the diversity of Ecosystem members including different types, sizes, and leadership levels.
Champions Board Members
- Andy Bell, Thinkery, Chief Executive Officer
- Albert Black, Child Inc, Executive Director
- Joel Coffman, TyRex Group, Vice President Marketing; RecognizeGood, Executive Director
- Robert Friedman, The Permanent Legacy Foundation, Executive Director
- Wendy Howell, Executive Council Network (ECN), CEO; Girls In Tech, Managing Director
- Emi Johnson, Austin Public Library, Business Process Consultant
- Karen Magid, Huston-Tillotson University, Special Assistant to President and Director of STEM and Sustainability
- Richard Tagle, Andy Roddick Foundation, CEO; Learn All the Time Network, Board Chair
- Ingrid Weigand, Austin Science Education Foundation, Executive Director