The Greater Austin STEM Ecosystem Steering Committee is comprised of representatives from various stakeholder institutions and audiences across the area who provide core leadership for the collaborative. The steering committee:
- Provides guidance for the Ecosystem, including direction and desired outcomes and goals.
- Provides oversight to ensure fidelity to needs across the region and stakeholder organizations.
- Represents the diversity of Ecosystem members including different types, sizes, and leadership levels.
- Represents the Greater Austin area at regional events and National Community of Practice meetings.
Steering Committee Members
- Christine Bailie, E3 Alliance, Director of High School, College & Career Success
- Tricia Berry, The University of Texas at Austin, Women in Engineering Program, Director; Texas Girls Collaborative Project, Collaborative Lead; Greater Austin STEM Ecosystem Steering Committee, Lead
- Patricia “Trish” Young Brown, Thinkery, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Friedman, The Permanent Legacy Foundation, Executive Director
- Allison Ivey, Learn All the Time Network, Executive Director
- Karen Magid, Huston-Tillotson University, Director of STEM and Sustainability
- Tracy Mendez, Accenture, Growth Platforms
- Melanie Moore, Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, CEO
- Richard Tagle, Andy Roddick Foundation, CEO; Learn All the Time Network, Board Chair
Tricia Berry is currently serving as lead of the Greater Austin STEM Ecosystem Steering Committee.