GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Map existing programs, needs, gaps and opportunities in K-16 and STEM Pathways
- Identify research-based or evidence-based practices, or activities that can be deemed as best or promising practice (based on work group’s commonly agreed criteria)
- Identify programs, activities, or projects that need to be coordinated with other existing efforts in Greater Austin
- Identify resource needs (financial or non-financial needs) to coordinate activities (or what questions need to be answered to better coordinate efforts across the region
- What challenges or barriers are current programs experiencing to become more effective or get to greater scale?