The Greater Austin STEM Ecosystem Advisory Council is comprised of representatives from various stakeholder institutions and audiences across the area who champion the efforts of Ecosystem. The Advisory Council:
- Shares the efforts of the ecosystem throughout their networks and organizations.
- Provides guidance for the Ecosystem, including direction and desired outcomes and goals.
- Represents the diversity of Ecosystem members including different types, sizes, and leadership levels.
Advisory Council Members
- Andy Bell, Thinkery, Chief Executive Officer
- Joel Coffman, TyRex Group, Vice President Marketing; RecognizeGood, Executive Director
- Emi Johnson, Austin Public Library, Business Process Consultant
- Cathy Jones, Austin Partners In Education, Executive Director
- Karen Magid, Huston-Tillotson University, Special Assistant to President and Director of STEM and Sustainability
- Ingrid Weigand, Austin Science Education Foundation, Executive Director